lundi 30 mai 2011

uncertainty feeling

honestly, im a bit afraid, confused, and worried
should I keep my prestige or Im trying to keep in my way,,
i've made my decision
i will try to take my responsibility,
i don't want to live in the past,
live in regret,
"let it go, let it go"
i keep spelling it, keep trying to forget about it
i hope what will gonna happen will be the best
and im not feel that regret anymore,
i need spirit
i need my cheerish,
please
it's time to get up and leave behind all of your past
keep believing
and
don't think about another's says
keep on your line
keep on your belief
may be
that's the best to me
I don't focus on famous place,
but i hope and want a better life, future
not to care to others
you have believe
if it yours, it will come to you, if not you have to let go
just follow available way, God's way
just believe it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire