jeudi 9 février 2012

Who am I?

"if you lose ur hope, you'll die"
A lot of people say that.
And now, i'm asking to myself, i'm wondering 'Do I have hope?' I don't know. I have a lot of dreams, wishes, desires. But, i might not be dare to hope it to be real.
I look to myself.
I look around.
I might be just a little baby girl. I am not strong enough to face this world.
I might be just a foolish-stubborn. I need help but i dont want to ask for it. I dont want to accept someone's help. I might be too arrogant to be a poor one. I don't know. I don't even know if you ask me 'who are you?' so, who am i? I really want to do something, but i do nothing. I have intention, but there's no action to do. What a _____! I can get off 'what if' 'why' from my mind. I almost being crazy. I think about suicide. But it won't help right? But what I can do??
I might be not as strong as I want.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire