vendredi 30 août 2013

Wonder Doubt

helllo!!!
this is a new semester. I've been in 5 semester in the university and the last semester, i got the worst result after studying for 4 semester and it's kinda sad for me. I hope i can give my best this semester.
It's been a week since the first day i started and i still feel like i'm lost.
I went to college, i studied, i heard what my lecturer said and everything, but i feel like i'm half-awaken or half-asleep when i heard it. I had no enthusiasm, i don't know what to do. I'm looking for passion, but what is my passion? That's what i'm asking myself. i don't want to get a bad result this semester, so i hope my spirit will be back.
I remember someone said that << you can't live without enthusiasm. You have to keep yourself on fire."
And another word from Steve Jobs : "Stay hungry, stay foolish." 
I wonder about how to keep my curiosity, to stay hungry, wanna know about many things. I don't wanna lose my enthusiasm, but it's not easy to do that.
I might be need some refreshing, but holiday is over.
I just can cheer myself up and stay with people who bring out the best in me, who give me positive energy.
actually, i don't really know what to say, but at least i try to express what i feel. Hopefully, it can help me to feel better.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire