mardi 8 janvier 2013

Take a deep breath

i've got a news this night and that make me a lil' bit worried.
so, i write this message for myself to make me fell better.
i hope it works, for you, too.

Okay, there's nothing to be afraid.
I need to convince myself that it's NOT bad.
Really.
There must be a rainbow after rain.
And so does the examination.
I have to be sure that everything is gonna be okay.
Huffffft........ Take a deep breath.
I have to believe that there's nothing to worry about.
Of course, i need to worry about the exams, results, and etc...,
But what i need to do is really bien préparé.
And pray a lot.
Don't think about any negative things.
Keep it away from my mind.
Don't let 'em disturb me. Myself.
Take a deep breath.
Don't let the fear take over your mind, yourself, your confidence, and let.
Take it as your motivation, spirit or every positive side to make you well-prepared.
Don't thinkk about the bad thing.
"Fear doesn't exist except in your mind"
That what someone said.
Remember that.
There's no need to be afraid.
I have to believe,
I have to be sure that i CAN pass this test well.
I can through this exam well.
Take a deep breath.
All iz well.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire