mardi 3 mai 2016

Beauty Product Review :
Innisfree (it’s real squeeze mask) Shea Butter

yoreobun,
This time, i’ll do a review about one of Korean popular brand, Innisfree. Actually, it’s my first time doing this kind of thing, so I hope you’ll enjoy this Blog.
Innisfree is a South Korean brand, well-known for its eco-friendly products (this is the reason why I really really want to try Innisfree’s products). Innisfree is created in 2000 by Amore Pacific[i] and they guarantee the natural ingredients for their products. It’s certified by France's ECOCERT organization[ii]


I bought this Innisfree mask via online shopping app, and even though I think the price it’s quite high, compared if I see the price in Instagram, but I’m quite satisfied with the product. In Korea, this products price is $1.xx - $2.
The ingredients of this mask is : Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Shea Butter(20mg), Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prickly Pear Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, The green Tea Extract, Orchid Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

First, this mask has a very decent smell of perfume, so while I was using it, the scent is really good and relaxing. Inside of the package is just a simple white mask. For me, the size of the mask is quite big for my face. But it’s not a big deal. You can adjust the mask so it will fit your face.
Then, when I used the mask, I felt like a burning sensation in my face (idk if other people who used this mask feel this sensation too), but it’s not a big deal bcause nothing happens to my face before or after using the mask.  
And finally, the result after using this mask is soooooooo amazing. I feel the moist and the good feeling after using it. Like i felt better, relaxed and fresh. I think my face also got brighter. So, I’d like to say that I had a very good experience and I enjoy using this mask so mask and I recommend you to use this and try another variants of Innisfree Mask because I really like to do so, too. I’ll give 4 stars out of 5 for this product.
After using the mask, the rest cream will stay on your face, you can use that to cover your face and let it for a night. And don’t forget to wash your face in the morning ;)
I’m really sorry because I don’t attach my photos while I using the mask, may be next time in next review i’ll do it J
I hope this review will be helpful for you who want to try a moisturizing mask. Or you can check out the other variants to find a mask that suits you well. And here are the other variants of Innisfree mask (it’s real squeeze mask) :





[i] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innisfree_(cosmetics_brand)
[ii] Ibid. 


Source :
Wikipedia
Google

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire