dimanche 19 juin 2016

The Hot Pink Bag from Kbuys

Bonsoir a tous,
I’m back :)

This time, i’ll give my review about a bag that i bought from Koreabuys.com as i promised on the previous post. The package arrived safe and nicely. Wrapped with this cute pink plastic bag, but the shipping time took quite long for me. I think it's around two weeks. 


I bought a bag from Nabi 9 Mulberry style bag. Well, this is my very first order at the site since i know about it. I decided to buy this one because it’s cheap ;) and the bag looked nice. Plus, it has a various color.

  


Voila, this is the bag that i’ve bought from Koreabuys....




So, after been waiting for like 2 weeks, i received the bag at my home and it’s so nice. I love it. I like the color ( i chose the hot pink one). I think the quality of the bag is nice and it has 4 pockets :)


 
Front look




Behind



Inside the bag
  

The bag is very suitable for daily use or for hang out.

I really love the bag. The colour, the quality and everything. You can bring quite lots of stuffs in the bag. And you’ll look chic with this.

So, if you want to buy the bag, you can visit Korea Buys :)





NOTE :
It's not a sponsored blog.
The bag is my own bag. 
All pictures are my own collection.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire