vendredi 1 février 2013

Lo Que Soy (This is Me)



You know,
I don't want to live in fear
But I can't
Fear is always exists in myself, my mind, my heart.
My life.
Sometimes,
Everything is really freaked me out.
Every single little things.
I see something to worry about everywhere.
Even it doesn't exist at all.
I just,
I don't know.........
Unstable, maybe.
I can't tell what makes me really scared.
It just comes.
Suddenly.
Without warning.

And sometimes,
Happiness makes me scared too.
I do believe in happiness, good things will come to those who wait.
But, you know.
For me, happiness is not a simple things.
Yin and yang.
Good and bad.
Heaven and hell.
Happiness and sadness.
You know,
Everything has its own 'friend'
And I'm afraid of 'that good things'

Sometimes,
When i feel too high,
i can't control myself.
I lost myself.
My evil side take me over.
And I can't help that.
You know,
I'm not as good as everyone thinks
And maybe,
I'm not as bad as they know.
I don't know, i can't judge myself.
But one thing,
One small little thing can change me, sometimes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire