mercredi 25 septembre 2019

Massimo Express Yogyakarta

Hello guys, how's you're day?
I hope everything is good and may you all have a good journey.

So, after pretty long time,
i wanna tell you  my foodie story

It's an Italian restaurant and gelateria in Yogyakarta.
The name is
"MASSIMO EXPRESS YOGYAKARTA"
This resto located on Jl. Suryodiningratan No.10 | Suryodiningratan, Mantrijeron, Yogyakarta 55141, Indonesia.


 This place will suit those who love Italian speciality and it'd be better if you go here with lots of friends or family because the food portion is too much for a person. 

So, this place has so much variety of menus. Here they are : 



 




  




 


 

When i got here, i ordered the 'Recchitelle alla Massimo". I thought because it has 'Massimo name on it, so i hink it may be a signature dish of this place. And when it came, i got surprised because the portion was so big. 

This is the picture of the dish : 




It tasted pretty delicious and the tomato sauce was very tasty. It had pretty much olive (the real olive in it). Personally, i love creamy things more than this, so for me i rate it 3.5 out of 5 stars. 
I also got the free appetizer 


The name of this dish is Pittole. 
It was crunchy and tasted good in my opinion. 

And what i love the most from Italian restaurant is definitely their COFFEE. The price is cheap compared to the Coffee shop and It tasted so damn good (as always). 

When i got here, i ordered the White Flat Coffee 


I gave 4 out of 5 stars for this. 

After the food and beverages, let's talk about the place. 
The decor and the ambiance of this place is very cozy. 







I enjoyed spent time here. I stayed here for about two hours because it was so cozy and calm. The service is pretty nice but not very excellent in my opinion.

So, i recommend you to visit this place if you love Italian food or if you're simply curious to know/taste it. 

Have a good time!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire